A SIMPLE TASTY SALAD
Sesame Chopped Salad
This simple salad is a MEAL ! Great for a late evening snack.
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 green onion
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons sesame low fat dressing
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken breast
- Chop the cabbage, carrot, onion and cilantro into very small pieces. Add the almonds and toss with dressing.
- Top with chopped chicken breast.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 276.5 calories, 7.5g fat, 468mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, and 26g protein.